Saint-Gobain is a leading manufacturer of high-performance seals for rail system and rail transport applications. Our sealing products are used extensively in high-speed trains, trams and subways.
All of our rail seals are available in standard coils, cut-to-length, junction, anti-elongation strips, low friction coatings, metal inserts and self-adhesive strips. The molded and extruded seals we co-develop and produce demonstrate exceptional compression set characteristics and are fully compliant with all applicable industry performance regulations.
Our engineers possess extensive material knowledge, and we’ll work directly with you to design custom rail seals that meet your exact requirements. Apart from product development, Saint-Gobain also assists our customers with product testing and certification documentation.
- Fire and smoke resistance
- Excellent compression set
- Temperature resistance
- Highly durable with lifetime
- High tensile strength and elongation at break
- EU REACH compliant
- EN 45545-2: 2013 HL2 and HL3 compliant for fire and smoke resistance, vibration and sound protection
Features & Benefits
- Fully customizable
- Multiple hardnesses available
- Quick prototyping and speed to market
- Extruded, molded products and several finishing options are available
DatasheetsDownload Selected (0)
Silicone compound 9764 - midnight blue color and 60 Shore A for rail clients
Silicone compound 9774ED - midnight blue color, 70 Shore A, and EN 45545 compliant for rail clients
Silicone compound 9874CED - black color and 70 Shore A for rail clients
Silicone compound 9874FED - black color and 70 Shore A for rail clients
Silicone compound 5879P with platinum curing - black color, 70 Shore A, and electrical conductivity for all industries